Varanasi gets its first Cruise
Book Cheap Flights to India
For all planning, a spiritual tour, get ready to book cheap flights to India. The holy city has just gotten a modern upgrade. The news is so exciting that we could no longer hold it amongst ourselves.
Now you can explore and get all spiritual in the cruise that covers the banks of the Ganga. This is the first time a private company has started a cruise ferry for tourists.
Immerse in the beauty of the Varanasi Ghats, watch the world famous ‘evening Aarti’ and ‘Subah -e- Banaras’ of Ganga Ghats from the Alaknanda cruise. This double decker cruise has many features, with around 2,000 square feet area.
Route/s Covered: 84 ghats of Varanasi starting from Assi Ghat and end at the same point
Distance Covered: 12 kilometres
All you need to know about Alaknanda cruise before you book the cheap flight to India :
- The cruise can accommodate 60 passengers at a time with all the latest facilities.
- The ground floor is fully air-conditioned.
- The cruise will take tourists and devotees on a two-hour trip during sunrises and sunsets
- Food will be available on board.
- The cruise is all equipped with major facilities like bio-toilets, navigational systems and wifi.
So, what are you waiting for? Call Indiaologist. Book cheap domestic flight tickets including special fares, hotels, car and transport services. Our travel experts are working 24X7 to provide you with the best rate airline tickets, hotel rooms, vacation packages, car rental and a wide array of travel-related services.