For all planning, a spiritual tour, get ready to book cheap flights to India. The news is so exciting that we could no longer hold it amongst ourselves.
Now you can explore and get all spiritual in the cruise that covers the banks of the Ganga. This is the first time a private company has started a cruise ferry for tourists.
Immerse in the beauty of the Varanasi Ghats, watch the world-famous ‘evening Aarti’ and ‘Subah -e- Banaras’ of Ganga Ghats from the Alaknanda cruise. This double-decker cruise has many features, with around 2,000 square feet area.
84 ghats of Varanasi starting from Assi Ghat and end at the same point
All you need to know about the Alaknanda cruise before you book a cheap flight to India :
- The cruise can accommodate 60 passengers at a time with all the latest facilities.
- The ground floor is fully air-conditioned.
- The cruise will take tourists and devotees on a two-hours trip during sunrises and sunsets
- Food will be available onboard.
- The cruise is all equipped with major facilities like bio-toilets, navigational systems and wifi.
Indiaologist is your India Holiday specialist tour operator that enables travellers of all ages from the UK to browse through hundreds of handpicked Indian destinations and book customization trip itineraries and cheap flights to India. We have a team of India travel experts who work round the clock to upload hands-on information on top things to do in India and how you can plan a perfect India holiday with us.